The CCA Louisiana NauticStar Boat Raffle Package
Online Ticket sales will end August 16, 2023, 8 PM
Our NauticStar Boat Raffle Package is new year! You can be the proud owner of a “Brand New” 2023 NauticStar 195 XTS package including with a Mercury 115hp four-stroke and McClain Trailer!
NauticStar Boats is sponsoring the CCA Louisiana 2023 Boat Raffle Package!
Tickets are $50 each – Get yours today and WIN THIS BOAT!
Drawing to be held on August 17 around 9 PM at the at the CCA Louisiana Sugar Banquet located at Cade Community Center, 1688 Smede Highway, St. Martinville
YOU CAN WATCH DRAWING LIVE IN PERSON OR ON OUR FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Winner need NOT be present to win. Ticket sales will be limited to 5,000.
- Winner will receive a 2023 NauticStar Boat Package.
- Package includes 195 NauticStar XTS, Mercury 115hp four stroke and McClain Trailer
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of United States of America
- Online Ticket sale ends August 16, 2023 8 P.M Central Daylight Time.
- Drawing to be held on August 17, 2023 at approximately 9 P.M. (CDT) at the end of the Sugar Chapter Banquet at Cade Community Center (1688 Smede Highway, St. Martinville), and will be broadcast on Facebook LIVE
- No cash settlement is available for this boat raffle package.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this drawing: CCA Louisiana state staff and their immediate families.
- Winners will be chosen by a Random selection.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Any person receiving this prize is responsible for paying all applicable taxes, title and license.
- Winners will be contacted via Phone, email and/or Mailing address provided at the time of registration within 15 days of drawing
- Prize is offered “as is” at time of drawing.
- Tickets are $50 each.
- Any Personal and contact information provided while contacting will be confidential.
- Prize winners grant permission to CCA Louisiana to use their likeness in future promotional materials.
- The Raffle and drawing is being conducted by Coastal Conservation Association Louisiana (a Non-Profit Under section 501(c)(3) whose principle place of business is 12241 Industriplex Blvd., Ste. A, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Funds from the Raffle will support CCA Louisiana’s habitat restoration projects. Proceeds will be used to expand current projects and create opportunities for future habitat projects in effort to restore, enhance and protect marine resources across Louisiana’s coastal environments.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Coastal Conservation Association Louisiana and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.